|Look up segmentation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Segmentation may mean:
- Market segmentation, in economics and marketing
- A process of morphogenesis that divides a metazoan body into a series of semi-repetitive segments
- Segmentation (biology), a series of semi-repetitive segments
- Packet segmentation, the process of dividing a data packet into smaller units for transmission over a data communications network.
- Memory segmentation, the division of computer memory into segments
- Network segmentation, the splitting of a computer network into subnetworks, each being a network segment or network layer
- Segmentation (image processing), the partitioning of a digital image into two or more regions
- In natural language processing:
- Segmentation contractions (or movements), a type of gastric motility
 See also
- Part (disambiguation)
- Division (disambiguation)
- Split (disambiguation)
- Segment (disambiguation)
- Segmentation fault
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Segmentation, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.